Contact Free – Drive In Movies
We’ll continue to update this page as information changes.
Our Drive Ins will contain all the event elements that they always do and they are always FUN with plenty of LAUGHS. So, for a bit of escapism and a fantastic night out please support us and help us to keep bringing this great entertainment for you and your families at this difficult time.
Firstly, to continue with these events ATTENDEES MUST follow these serious, basic and essential rules, they are perfectly clear:
* Only SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE people are WELCOME.
* If you have symptoms, do not come.
* This is NOT an opportunity for friends from DIFFERENT HOUSEHOLDS to get together. Cars should contain members of a SINGLE HOUSEHOLD ONLY.
* STAY IN YOUR CARS unless you NEED to use the toilets.
* One person to the toilet unless with a child.
* SANITISE HANDS before and after leaving the toilet at the Sanitiser Bollard (gently) using the foot pedal.
* SOCIAL DISTANCING rules must be adhered to – 2 METRES NO LESS.
* Do not approach our staff in person, text if you have an issue.
* Anybody showing DISREGARD for these IMPORTANT RULES will be leaving.
* MASS DISREGARD for rules (as we have seen in the supermarkets / parks / Southend Seafront) and EVERYBODY IS LEAVING!
The current format is:
* As usual, you’ll all receive a pre-event email giving you full details of the event. This arrives a day or two before the event date.
* On arrival you’ll receive a friendly wave from our gate man and then a COLOURED INSTRUCTION CARD is placed under your wiper.
* You’ll find an available space in the MAIN CAR PARK and collect your instruction card from under your wiper.
* TUNE IN to the FM radio frequency shown on the card and listen for further instructions while we play you some music and chat to you all, over our radio broadcast system.
* When called to the entrance, you will place your COLOURED INSTRUCTION CARD into our collection bin and you’ll be directed to your parking space in the viewing area.
* POPCORN will be delivered to your car bonnet with your all important ROW LETTER and NUMBER displayed on your bag of popcorn. e.g. ( A1, B2, C3 etc ) along with the web address for food orders. You will collect your popcorn and take inside your vehicle ensuring your keep the ROW NUMBER safe.
* FOOD ORDERS can be placed as soon as you know your position number (On your popcorn. Order food and drink from www.outdoorcinema.co.uk/eat using your SMART PHONE and our “Just Eat” style website based ordering system with card payment facility (No Cash). You will need to enter your ROW NUMBER AND LETTER so that we are able to identify you in order to deliver your order. Orders will be DELIVERED TO YOUR VEHICLE BONNET for you to take inside your vehicle. Do not approach the food outlet, we will only operate as a delivery service with online ordering.
All deliveries of cards, popcorn will be made with fully sanitised hands and gloves. Oscar’s Bar has a 5* food hygiene rating. All surfaces are regularly wiped down and santised. Barleylands has a proper toilet block with good hand washing facilities which are convenient and there for you to use. We recommend hand sanitising as you enter and as you leave the facilities.